Many thanks to our regular individual donors - Quakers and non-Quakers.
We send £26,000 per year to core projects, as agreed with CEEACO.
This includes approximately one-third of the costs of running the hospital, including staffing, medicines, generator fuel etc; stipends for CEEACO managers and project managers; very small stipends for the trauma counsellors; school fees for 39 orphans, and some local travel.
While we receive generous grants from trusts (below) for specific work and equipment, fund-raising for the day-to-day running of the projects is much harder. Your donations are crucial to our continuing to do this work.
Grateful thanks to generous grant-making trusts who mostly gave money for additional, specific purposes:
- African Great Lakes Peace Trust
- CB and HH Taylor 1984 Trust
- Cambridgeshire Area Quaker Meeting
- Edith M Ellis Trust
- Education Services 2010
- Just Peace
- Manchester and Warrington Quaker Area Meeting
- Quaker Peace and Social Witness (QPSW) Relief Grant
- Radley Charitable Trust
- Sir James Reckitt Charity
- World Day of Prayer
- Westcroft Peace Trust
- WF Southall Trust
- Wm Adlington Cadbury Trust